SUMMARY OF ASPIRATIONS
Dedicated to the cause of better lifestyle, motivating and inspiring people to think
unconventionally and promoting innovative methods and practices in Personal Branding process.
Also an avid learner, who strongly roots for holistic development of individuals, during 15+ years
of experience in various higher education institutions, trained and groomed students to perform
their best in their professional career.
Specialization: One-on-one consultation and Group Trainings
• Personal Branding Solutions
• Etiquette and Behaviour
• Communication Skills
• Reading Skills
• Information Literacy
• Career Counseling for Studies Abroad
• Library Automation
Image Consultant and Academic Advisor
• Individual consultation through one-to-one sessions for clients, evaluation and
recommendations for their lifestyle, personal style, behavioral and soft skill needs to
enhance their Personal Brand for better performance in personal, professional and social
space. 14 such assignments already completed.
• Workshops on Image Management and related topics for corporate employees, teachers,
students and librarians. (more than 32 during last two years)
• Currently Collaborating with CLAP (Creative Learning Arts and Performance) CENTER on
their Image Management vertical
• Visiting Faculty, Department of Library & Information Science, University of Mumbai.
Workshops and Lectures Conducted on Personal Branding, Communication Skills, Interview Skills,
Emotional Intelligence, Interpersonal Skills, Leadership Skills
1. Personal Branding for Librarians – IBS Powai Feb 2016
2. Communication and Soft Skills (7 days) – Dept. of Library & Information Science, University of Mumbai 2016,
2017, 2018, 2019
3. Personal Branding for students - Alkesh Dinesh Modi Institute of Management Studies 2017
4. Interview Skills SHPT School of Library Science, SNDT Women’s University 2017
5. Personal Branding for teachers and students – Hashu Advani College, Chembur 2017
6. Communication Skills for Students – SASMIRA Institute of Management Studies, Worli 2017
7. Power Presence for Women – CLAP Activity Centre, Malad West 2017 and 2019
8. Power Presence for Women – IPCA Laboratories 2018
9. Communication Skills for Managers – Cachet Pharmaceuticals 2018
10. Personal Branding for Teachers – Refresher Course, Department of Economics, University of Mumbai 2018
11. Digital Footprints – Kohinoor Business School, Mumbai 2018
12. Digital Footprints – Refresher Course, Dept. of Library & Information Science, University of Mumbai 2019
13. Personal Branding for Librarians – Refresher Course, Dept. of Library & Information Science, University of
14. Personal Branding for teachers – Orientation Course, Academic Staff College, University of Mumbai 2019
15. Creative Thinking – TISS 2019
16. Body Language -TISS 2019
17. Personal Branding and Professional Image of Doctors – NSCB Medical College , Jabalpur MP 2019
18. Campus to Corporate :Interview Skills – Mumbai School of Economics and Public Policy, University of
19. Personal branding for students – Bedekar Institute of Management Studies, Thane 2019
20. Personal Branding for Professional Excellence – MMS students Kohinoor Business School 2019
21. Campus to Corporate (Personal branding) – Undergraduate students , SIES , Nerul 2019
22. Personal Branding for Teachers – Bedekar Institute of Management Studies, Thane, 2019
23. Personal Branding for Professional Excellence – Aruna Manoharlal Institute of Management Studies,
24. Personal Branding for Professional Excellence – Somaiya Engineering College, Vidya Vihar, 2019
25. Mock GD and PI for MMS 2nd Year students – Alkesh Dinesh Mody Institute Of Management Studies , MU
26. Personal Branding for Students MMS 1st year - Alkesh Dinesh Mody Institute Of Management Studies , MU
Dept. of Library & Information Science, University of Mumbai
(Dec 2004-Dec 2009)
• Introduced the department to technology driven teaching methods
• Provided guidance to MLISc students on their research projects with a dedicated objective to produce results relevant to current industry practices and action-oriented solutions.
• Organized Internship and study tour programmes to give to the students valuable handson experience of professional expertise in reputed libraries of Mumbai and other cities
• Presented papers in International Conferences on issues related to Education in LIS
• Delivered lectures in Refresher Programmes, Training sessions and Workshops for LibraryProfessionals
Resource Centre Coordinator
Global March Against Child Labour, New Delhi
Centre for Women’s Development Studies, New Delhi
Other Teaching Positions
SHPT School of Library Science, SNDT University, Mumbai
PVDT College of Education for Women, SNDT University, Mumbai
Isabella Thoburn College, Lucknow
IGNOU Regional Centre, Lucknow
• UGC-NET June 1995
• MLISc and BLISc from University of Lucknow
• B.Sc in Geology, Chemistry and Botany from University of Lucknow
• Schooled at Carmel Convent, Lucknow
RAVIJA SRIVASTAVA is an Image Consultant providing Personal Branding Solutions and
Soft Skills Trainings to individual clients as well as groups. In her current profession, she has thoroughly
enjoyed her assignments with a varied range of clients comprising professionals, students,
academicians and housewives.
She aspires to see a transformational change in the professional environments through training in Self
Management, Interpersonal Skills, Communication Skills and Etiquette for better performance at
individual level. She is relentlessly dedicated to the cause of quality education and because of her
personal interest in all-round grooming of students; she shifted focus from teaching Library &
Information Science to freelancing in Personal Branding and Soft Skills Training. She is certified by
Image Consulting Business Institute, Mumbai and Conselle Institute of Image Management, USA in
addition to being a qualified Library and Information Professional with NET certification from UGC,
Government of India.
While teaching post graduate classes in esteemed organizations like University of Mumbai she
developed a diagnostic acumen in prevalent pedagogical practices and processes and the factors
related to effective performance of an individual. During 15+ years of academic experience she
specialized in Information Literacy, Information Management and Digital Information Sources in
research work. Simultaneously, she helped the students in grooming for job interviews and trained
them is soft skills to help them perform better as professionals. She has presented papers in
International Conferences, mostly related to Education in Digital Era.
She is extremely proud of an outstanding experience of working for a nonprofit organization called
Global March Against Child Labour headed by Nobel Laureate Mr. Kailash Satyarthi, where she was
highly influenced and sensitized on Child Labour Issues. Another brief stint at Centre for Women’s
Development Studies, New Delhi, introduced her to gender issues and injustice towards women
across the globe. While she was managing the world’s first Discussion List on Women Issues called
BOL: an initiative of Harvard University, she developed a deeper understanding of lives of women in
India and the world.
Tanushree Gorai is a creative, proactive, self-motivated, versatile individual with excellent listening skills. She is an MBA with specialization in Human Resources from ICFAI. She has an innate quality of empathy and understands people well enough to guide them using her knowledge and expertise in Image management and soft skills and help them achieve their life goals easily.
She is currently working with the renowned financial company Karvy and holds a total of more than 17 years of work experience to her credit. As an HR professional she has delivered 5000+ hours of training to in-house staff on technical and non-technical subjects. Tanushree has mastered the art of Emotional Intelligence and specializes in areas such as Anger management, Stress Management, Conflict Management and Negotiation Skills.
Joju Joseph is a Software Consultant. Having 19 years of experience blended with Information Technology and Financial projects with proven skills in effective business deliverable and happy client relationship. Led solutions for various business areas like Capital Market, Fixed Income, Forex, Insurance, Operations, Research and Advisories. He is also a trainer, on effective team management.
URMI BHATT is a determined strong willed and self motivated individual with excellent communication and listening skills.She is a B.Com,LLB degrees holder with specialization in Early Childhood Care and Education. She has the ability to understand children and parents both to guide them using her knowledge and expertise in Image Management and soft skills to help build a better tomorrow for our country. URMI has mastered the art of Communication Skills and specialises in areas such as Emotional Intelligence,Body Language, Time Management and Interpersonal Skills
Rashida Motiwala is anImage Consultant in-the-making and she works with great equanimity.She holds a Master degree in HUMAN RESOURCES andhad a brief stint at Godfrey Phillips during which she mastered the art of recruitment, interviewing and collecting data from the system. Her work profile also included generating reports covering key details,resolving employment related issues through proactive communication and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating employment, compensation, labor relations and employee relations.Her expertise in human resources motivated her to further pursue her talent and interest as an Image Consultant.
Alpa Doshi is an adept advertising professional who has worked for some of the prestigious advertising agencies in the last 10 years.
She has managed to merge her acumen for detail with passion for perfection to create some interesting wardrobe solutions for the clients of the company. Her creativity adds value to the group in several areas of work. Most advertising creatives are handled by her and they have always managed to grab attention from the right people at the right time.
As Image Consultant she certified from Image Consulting Business Institute, Mumbai in 2018. Since then she has been using her knowledge about fashion and personal grooming to initiate new ventures at Ravija Srivastava Group of Image Consultants. She specializes in Wardrobe Profiling.